Translate

Friday, February 13, 2009

helping hand



Both Vero and Annica gave me the helping hands award for which i'm truly grateful. Makes me feel good that in my own small way i can contribute to the on line community giving back some of what i get from it.

Here is how it works;select 10 bloggers, 5 you consider your Helping Hand
and then Pay it Forward to 5 additional new bloggers, in support and encouragement for their efforts.

My turn now:Helping Hands
Jude, Glennis, Elisabeth Marshall,the Missus, Ruth Mclaughlin

Pay Forward: most of them are not new in blogland, but helpful nonetheless.
Bhakti, Sandra, Cally ,Leigh ,Deepa


neki desu


view CCLicense
Creative Commons License

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:24 PM

    I would give you this award straight away, Neki!
    I ordered the book and the cards from Susan Rex, the link you once sent to me. And this week it arrived! It is a great tool, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! m.O.nika

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hey, thanks, sorry i have been so overwhelmed with emails and obligations and birthdays (and bullshit) and what ever lately....haven't been surfing at all.

    ReplyDelete

interaction appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...