Translate

Sunday, December 30, 2007

make my day


Opened my mail this morning to find that Annica had given me this award in keeping with her custom of making my day!

"Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times! :-)"

My turn to name the people that make my day in blogland for their cheerfulness, love of the craft and inspiration:
Elisabeth , Lynda , Jude, Susie Monday, Sharon B, Fiona and the lovely crowd out there at Fiberats mixed media ring


May the new year bring all of you a van load of creative energy.

neki desu




3 comments:

  1. hey, thanks! warm wishes for a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:28 PM

    Hey, me too, Thanks, I have been out of blogland for a few days and this was a lovely new year gift. Susis

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you - what a lovely surprise

    ReplyDelete

interaction appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...