Translate

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

and now katakana!

Now that I was starting to feel comfortable with hiragana and was begining to read and write it without feeling totally illiterate we have started on the kana path.
I'm trying not to laugh myself silly in class when we are made to repeat in chorus erebetaa, supemaketo, escaretaa, paso con(pc)!
The numbers and especially time telling is to say the least very complex. As a result I have been spending my time studying and my artwork is on hold. I have another T shirt for my summer trousseau at a standstill.
Plus I received a weaving book which I really haven't had time to study.

Can't complain though, my friend from Tokyo says its bitterly cold there. At least it's warm and sunny here.

neki desu

No comments:

Post a Comment

interaction appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...