Translate

Monday, November 28, 2005

Cold wave. Meanwhile,back at the tropics...

It's been very cold for the past three days.The north wind is blowing merciless soI had to bring my lemon grass and frangipanies inside.
My sudio, however, is warming up with activity tropicalia series is going well. Its theme is "saudade"- nostalgia of the tropics which in turn is a revision of childhood landscapes, both literal and figuratively speaking.

I've also finished some pieces for the show in Hungary. I am quite pleased with the outcome since they incorporate weaving, stitchery and digital printing. Too bad I can't post these as the rules do not allow the work to be shown prior to be submitted.

neki desu



No comments:

Post a Comment

interaction appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...