Translate

Monday, July 11, 2022

boring bored




a friend has asked for these. cotton mitts to keep hands from getting sunburned.i'm ok with that except this is the third pair.luckily this will be the last pair as i am running out of blue yarn and she wants them blue.my respect goes to all of you who work in prpduction.making the same items over and over is beyond me.to add misery we're going through the second heat wave.during the day is 29-30ºc but luckily nights arecool 13-16º
should not complain bcse the rest of the country is literally frying.

 on another note still looking for an adequate table for my computer, can't wait to go back to my photo editing program. apologies for the blah photos.   m(_ _)m



neki desu 
Creative Commons License 

3 comments:

  1. I have a hard enough time wearing garden gloves but maybe these are better! Never thought about sun burn hands. I dislike weeding so much...my home made solution (vinegar, salt and dish detergent) works pretty good and keeping my time in the weeding area at a minimum! HA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are vanity gloves (シ_ _)シ
      their purose is to avoid sun on yhe hands, hence dark spots

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

interaction appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...