Translate

Monday, March 02, 2020

proof of concept



as my knitting guru says here's a proof of concept.piecing can be digitally worked and then knitted.
there are a few caveats though.
first and foremost : since mobiles take preeminence they need to be turned off or else concentration is gone. if you go off by one pass you lose it.note the last third as the sequence went off the pattern gets lost.
second: one has to maintain the sequence of 1 to 1.it actually means 2 passes x color if not the sequence also goes off.




see?













want to work these two correctly and then go on to less frivolous pursuits such as making a simple sweater.





neki desu
Creative Commons License

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I'm working on a lace shawl and I've never ripped out so many rows as I have in this pattern! I need to be in a room, all alone, no music, no noise so I can say the pattern out loud...and even that's not helping! HA Where's that sweater pattern at! HA

    ReplyDelete

interaction appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...