Translate

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

no big deal



just sampling on some leftover warp using 32 twist x cm wool. a pain to wind bobbins, but looking forward to the collapse. plain weave, 3/1 and 1/3 twills.
don't know why,but that shuttle feels very good in my hands; it's becoming my favorite.
did some tidying too. not a cally booker tidying, but henceforth i can see the floor.  ^_^
everything is quiet, very little traffic. people are enjoying the mega long weekend ; too bad the skies have not been cooperative.






neki desu
Creative Commons License

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I expect yours was more successful than mine has been so far. I'm going to end up taking short cuts, I know it!

    ReplyDelete

interaction appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...