Translate

Thursday, June 17, 2010

catch up if i may

catch-up



TAST weeks 13, 14 and 16.skipping 15 as i tried it before with no luck. its time will come as with bullion stitch.one can't neither hurry love♫♫☺  nor force things to happen.
not too creative with this stitching. blame it on the weather.although some sunny spots today, but still 20ÂșC!
the buttonhole herringbone is sloppy .i found that if the foundation herringbone's not firm it turns into a wet herring and the buttonhole stitch twists. live and learn.


neki desu
view CCLicense Creative Commons License

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. Stitch and learn. You and I are doing this challenge with about the same intensity--not much creativity, not much time involved. I do like these interesting stitches, though, and I'm glad to have them in my vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sampler. I love to stitch. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the stitches and agree some days it is hard to have inspiration.
    Thanks for your comments on my blog. I like using ric-rac. It suits many different stitches.
    I got sidetracked in your blog with the dyeing, which looks great.
    I also like your new glasses.

    ReplyDelete

interaction appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...