Translate

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Mata rainen



Today I'm having some much needed adult fun. No. I do not mean that. Just having the farewell lunch with my Japanese classmates after weeks of child activities.
I wanted to give them something because they all have been wonderful and being a textile person (pun,pun) I created this image on the computer, added a message in hiragana and kangies and printed it on silk organza.
Found that a cd envelope makes a good "wrapper". I had lots of fun making it and I hope they like it.

neki desu

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:18 PM

    Hola Neki,

    que tal estás? soy Anna (ex-Humboldt). Hace mucho tiempo que queria entrar en tu blog pero hasta hoy no he podido.
    Que cosas más bonitas, me encanta el urban clasic en azul y en algodón. Que cosas tan bonitas!!!
    Ya tienes previstas tus vacaciones? yo este año como hace poquito que estoy en la empresa, sólo me toca una semana, que rollo, pero bueno intentaremos aprovecharla al máximo. Tengo muchas ganas de descanso y de playa y solecito, o sea que espero dedicarme a ello.
    Bueno, a ver cuando repetimos nuestra reunión.

    Un beso

    ReplyDelete

interaction appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...