Translate

Sunday, January 15, 2006

what's cooking


Have been pondering on this piece for a while and the conclusion is that I'm stuck.
I think it needs further work to bring it to the "it sings" stage, but I'm dry.
It's about a recurrent topic of lately, signals of the passing of time which is an elegant euphemism for ageing.
Bummed out by the cotton fabric which due to uneven tension when woven (how do I know, I'm a weaver too -been there done that) it's longer on one side. Guess that has kept me from working further on it. Or maybe this is a good excuse.

neki desu

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:56 PM

    Regarding the tension; could this not also be a metafor for aging?? I mean, I am sagging in places I didn't used to....and not symetrically, either.....

    teri

    ReplyDelete

interaction appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...