Translate

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

may i ask why?




full needle rib hates me? two full days at it and this is the only sample worth calling itself that.
however: the stitches are wonky, i had to loosen the tension a lot because the carriage was very heavy to  operate. one needs full needle rib to do pin stripe ribbing, but if the tension is loose the ribbing effect gets lost; i bet you can't see those 3 rows.SIGH!
will keep at it until i get it. this %º** stitch is not going to bend me.


neki desu
Creative Commons License

2 comments:

  1. i'm always amazed at how you work the technology so well. it will be tamed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea how to solve your problems but, man, knitting machines are sure fussy beasts! They might be infinitely faster but I'd rather use sticks. At least I can make them do what I want them to!

    ReplyDelete

interaction appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...